Our online STI quiz can help you determine your risk for infection.
It can be embarrassing, awkward and sort of scary to talk about sexually transmitted infections (STIs). It may seem easier to ignore the subject and hope for the best. But according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are about 20 million cases of STIs each year in the United States, and about half of these cases are in young people, ages 15 – 24.
Because untreated STIs can cause irreversible damage or even death, we want to help you determine your risk and get the appropriate testing and treatment. With proper treatment, some STIs can be cured and others can be managed.
A good first step is to determine if you are at risk for contracting an STI. Take this STI quiz to see if you are at risk and need to get tested.
- Are you a sexually active woman younger than 25 years of age?
- Have you had sex with someone who has been diagnosed with an STI?
- Have you touched your sex organs after touching your partner’s sex organs?
- Have you exchanged any bodily fluids (semen, vaginal fluids or blood) with someone?
- Have you had new or multiple sex partners within the past 12 months?
- Have you had vaginal sex within the last 12 months?
- Have you had oral sex within the last 12 months?
- Have you had anal sex within the last 12 months?
- Have you shared injection drug equipment with anyone within the last 12 months?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are at risk for an STI. We’re here to help you. All of our services are confidential and free. Call us or leave a message in the comments below.
We want to take the embarrassment, awkwardness and fear out of the STI conversation.
The content on this page has been reviewed and approved by our Nursing Director.