What to Do:
- Include a gift to LivingWell Medical Clinic in your Will or Trust. Sample gift language for your Will.
- Make a bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Choose the gift type that is right for you.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a specific purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Your bequest is private. Your gift is known only to you, your attorney and the people you choose to inform of your plans.
- Your bequest is not payable until after your lifetime, so it does not affect your assets or savings during your lifetime.
Your bequest to support the mission of LivingWell Medical Clinic should be planned thoughtfully. Many good planning techniques are available, and you should choose the type of bequest that best suits your personal objectives. Sample Gift Language to get started
Contact us for more information.