You’re pregnant! There are many things to consider when evaluating your pregnancy options. With all the stress and uncertainty, you might be considering abortion. In addition to the physical and spiritual demands an abortion places on you, there is also a monetary cost associated as well. It is important to know the financial burden associated and abortion costs in your area.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, the average cost for a first trimester abortion in the US is $650 – $750. Second trimester abortions run an average of $1,200. Late term abortions can be even more expensive, at $3,000 or more.
Typical costs of abortion in California:
- Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill: $700
- Price of abortion pill online: Not available legally in the US
- Price of abortion pill at CVS: Not available by prescription
- Suction Aspiration / Vacuum Abortion (6-12 weeks gestation): $750
- Dilation and Curettage/Dilation and Evacuation (13-21 weeks gestation): $1,070-$3,050
Find out what your costs could be.
To find out how far along you are and what the cost of an abortion could be for you, schedule a free and confidential appointment with LivingWell Medical Clinic in Grass Valley, California. Our staff of licensed medical professionals can assist you with trusted and confidential information on pregnancy, adoption, and abortion. We are here to help you make the best decision for you and your family.
The content on this page has been reviewed and approved by our Medical Director.